Meet Daniel, our new Field Expedition Leader, who will be working to connect A1Amazing experiences with enthusiastic explorers everywhere. Having the passion for traveling, sightseeing and learning about other cultures, Daniel was born in Brazil, traveled to many places abroad, lived one year in northwest Indiana, and ultimately decided to call South Florida home. Multi-lingual, proud father of three, Daniel likes to grill and make sushi, and declares his favorite dish, is a “full plate” – to which his children remind him, must be a ‘dad joke’. Traveling along the A1A corridor, Daniel is continually fascinated by the brilliant hues of the Atlantic and while at the beach, the water is his preferred place to be. Because you are unlikely to see Daniel in the foreseeable future without a mask, this selfie was included so that when you see Daniel roaming Florida’s favorite coastal highway, you’ll be able to recognize him and say Hello, Hola, or Olá – three cheers for [email protected]; hip, hip, hurrah and as always, peace, love, A1A!
More A1A Adventures
- Florida Road Trip: 12 Amazing Places to Check Out!
- Boca Raton’s History to Come Alive with Interactive Exhibits at Renovated Museum
- Blaze Pizza Expanding in Florida with Stuart Opening
- 21 Reasons to Drive to West Palm Beach
- Rooftop Bar with Movies, Pools, a Beach Club: Miami Beach Resort is Open for Business
- 56th Old Island Days Art Festival is Worth a Weekend Trip to Key West
- Air Show to Return to Cocoa Beach in April for 1st Time Since 2012
- ‘Broward Beats Miami for Ethnic Food’: Sugarcane’s Celebrated Chef Timon Balloo Debuts in Fort Lauderdale