If you loved the Emmy Award-winning PBS series “Downton Abbey,” get yourself to St. Augustine, Florida, before Jan. 7. The historic coastal city is the last stop on a nine-city tour for the collection of elegant, vintage costumes billed as “Dressing Downton: Changing Fashions for Changing Times.” It runs through the beginning of the new year and brings the Gilded Age — the end of the Civil War to the Stock Market crash in 1929 — into sharp relief.
More A1A Adventures
- These Hotels in Miami, Key West are the Best in Florida, says Condé Nast Traveler
- Which Island in the Florida Keys is Best for You?
- Top 10 U.S. Road Trips To Take This Winter
- What are the Best Beach Bars from All Across Florida? Here are our Favorites…
- Exploring Florida’s Quieter Side in New Smyrna Beach
- The 6 Best Fall Getaways in Florida (Because We Have Way More to See Than Just Beaches)
- Top 7 State Parks To Visit In Florida This Winter
- 12 Best Things to do in Florida, from Rockets and Rollercoasters to the Everglades